So we are in that in between weather stage where one week its 69 degrees and later in the week it is 30 degrees and there’s snow on the ground. So, this week we are going with it and having some chili since it is still kind of chili season! Might as well, right?!
The plan this week:
Pancakes! Well, bc they are fun, and we like doing fun things! Scroll to the bottom for the recipe!
Black bean and turkey chili
Tacos with siete tortillas, guac and salsa
BBQ chicken bowls: roasted sweet potatoes, crockpot bbq chicken, topped with tomatoes, onion, avocado
Leftover bbq chicken bowls
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/4–1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add-ins of choice, we prefer blueberries
- In a bowl combine almond flour, tapioca, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Add in eggs, pumpkin, and water- mix to combine
- Heat olive, avocado, or coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat and pour in batter
- Let cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown
- Continue with remaining batter
- Transfer to a plate and serve
Still using grocery pickup and still loving it. I won’t ever stop talking about it! I truly believe that you should delegate and be spending your time on what you’re best at. For us, this means grocery delivery so I can spend my time with my clients or creating content for you guys!
Pro tip, save on Wal-mart pickup or delivery: click HERE to save $10!
Pro tip, save on Instacart delivery: click HERE to save $10!
Tag me on instagram with your favorite quick and easy meal ideas or your grocery delivery order, @sarahdbridgeman! Would love to see what you get and create! If you need more fresh ideas, check out the other food posts here!