This was the most fun gift guide to create! All of the items on here I own with the exception of 3 that are going on my list this year!
Pro tip: throughout the year if I see something I want but don’t want to buy for myself or someone else immediately, I add it to the notes section of my iPhone to refer back to later.
- A french press. TEB’s says his coffee has never tasted better! We actually own two! Plus it’s a super safe alternative to using pods (that are plastic)
- Cozy furry slippers. I wear these non-stop
- THE jacket. Keeps me super warm on cold walks with Mr. Scout.
- A silk pillowcase to keep your hair and skin in check. Plus, it never gets hot! Praise.
- The most comfortable PJ’s ever. More of a luxury, but so nice. I always grab a few pairs when they are having a sale which is like 2x a year.
- A frother. Totally asking for this.
- Le Creuset dutch oven. Put this on my list last year. Didn’t get it, so asking for it again!
- Counter+ Skincare Favorites. Give your skin-care regimen a boost with our new Lotus Glow Cleansing Stick and three of our high-performing treatments.
- The polished Jarsare SO super chic. A few months ago I grabbed one for our kitchen, and now I want one at every sink in our home!
- A new water bottle is always a great gift, especially when it’s as pretty as this one! Going on my list!
- The ultimate gift that keeps on giving, The Big Berkey water filter. Read this post on why it’s important!
- The best curling iron i’ve every used.
- Yes, i’m all about that packing cube life. ESPECIALLY, for a carry on and long trips!
- The balm that basically does it all!