These Granola Bars are super yummy and easy to make!
- 2 cups gluten-free sprouted oats (one degree is our fav)
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/3 cup tonic collagen peptides
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips (Hu Gems, Evolved, or Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup go-raw sprouted pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir in wet ingredients until mixed well
- Pour into prepared pan, press down firmly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides and top look golden brown. Let cool completely, then cut with sharp knife. Makes approximately 12 bars.