TEB loves a good granola bar. While, bars aren’t my personal preference, it’s important that the bars he does consume be full of nutrients+clean ingredients+real food. These fit the bill, and no, I don’t always make homemade bars.
These are SUPER easy, and you probably already have some or all of the ingredients on the list. Plus you can switch ingredients around! If you don’t like raisins, maybe add some unsweetened cherries instead.
Collagen was perfect to add for some extra protein. Tonic is a brand that I can trust-sustainably sourced, grass fed and pasture raised. Click HERE to save with code SARAHB.
A few of the items in the recipe are linked below, but in case you have never tried Thrive Market, you can save 30% off your first order, click here to start shopping+save! We stock up on a lot of bulk items from there, and typically order once a month!
Some of the other ingredients like the coconut oil and flax meal were purchased at Aldi. You can see all of my Aldi Favs here. (I’m obsessed)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 bars 1x
These Granola Bars are super yummy and easy to make!
- 2 cups gluten-free sprouted oats (one degree is our fav)
- 1 cup organic almond flour
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pink salt
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1/3 cup tonic collagen peptides
- 3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips (Hu Gems, Evolved, or Enjoy Life)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1/2 cup go-raw sprouted pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan with coconut oil or line with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir in wet ingredients until mixed well
- Pour into prepared pan, press down firmly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides and top look golden brown. Let cool completely, then cut with sharp knife. Makes approximately 12 bars.