Every chocoholic needs a no-fail healthier brownie recipe! This recipe was created because I had tried so many and they were either too this or too that, and honestly weren’t quite up to my standards.
These are perfect IMO. You better believe they are every chocolate lovers dream. They have been tested multiple times and are amazing. So, have at it sister! Oh, and these would be a perfect dessert to make for Thanksgiving or other holiday gatherings. If you’re hosting, you are going to need to check this post out. Thank me later!
The best part–no junk, and clean up is quick. They don’t last long in our house. (TEB would eat the entire pan in two days if I weren’t around to stop him)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Dessert
Because every chocoholic needs a no-fail healthier brownie recipe in their home!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 c local raw honey
- 3/4 c cacao powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp tahini or nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 c dairy free chocolate chips (Hu Gems, Evolved, or Enjoy life)
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Blend bananas in blender until liquid.
- Add all of the other ingredients except the chocolate chips, blend until combined.
- Add in chocolate chips last and blend lightly.
- Bake for 30 min in a 9×13 pan
- If you want them to be even better use this cacao powder, its my fav!