Lucky for TEB (my sweet hubs), I am a pretty good cook. I grew up cooking with my mom and grandma. We were in the kitchen constantly. They were always teaching me their sweet southern ways, from canning tomato juice to shucking corn from the back of my grandpa’s pickup truck. Those memories are something I will never take for granted, and I owe it to them for my love of cooking and entertaining. As someone who loves to cook, I am constantly mixing spices and ingredients to make new flavors. Although, I personally leave out dairy, grains, and a few other things, it’s always fun to find new combinations and dishes.
This recipe is on constant rotation in our home. I make these brussels sprouts for a side dish at least once a month. It pairs well
with other veggies or even chicken or turkey.Print
This recipe is on constant rotation in our home. I make these brussels sprouts for a side dish at least once a month. It pairs well with other veggies or even chicken or turkey.
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (halved)
- 1.5 tbs coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Salt (pepper and garlic powder to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Slice ends off of sprouts and cut in half
- Place sprouts in large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and stir together to coat
- Spread an even layer on a baking sheet with parchment paper, I like this one
- Bake for 25 min, stirring around half way through
What is your fav way to eat brussels sprouts?